~My little shop of creations inspired and crafted from the fleeces of my flock of spotted sheep. ~
To view all items for sale in my Spotted Sheep Shop, simply scroll down. If you have questions regarding any of these items please leave me a question in the comments or e-mail me ~ jkcedarpond@fairpoint.net

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jacob Sheep ~Rams For Sale

Half-Brothers Barbarian & Viking. Both are registered and for sale.

For more info and details about these big boys click here ~* Red Dog Spotted Sheep.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathy! Amazing Sheep! I clicked on over to read the 'about'. I'll have to share this with my husband!
    Fascinating!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for viewing my shop~ If you have any questions regarding the items for sale post them here and I will gladly get back to you!