~My little shop of creations inspired and crafted from the fleeces of my flock of spotted sheep. ~
To view all items for sale in my Spotted Sheep Shop, simply scroll down. If you have questions regarding any of these items please leave me a question in the comments or e-mail me ~ jkcedarpond@fairpoint.net

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

More Yarn & Now Feathers Added To My Shop !

 I have been a busy girl and am finally adding more yarn to my shop.
 Turquoise 2 ply worsted-weight ,
 and natural Romney / Jacob 2 ply worsted weight yarn. All handspun by me and if dyed, hand-dyed by me.
 This yarn is the white or oatmeal color of my Jacob sheep dyed turquoise.
 I have added feathers to my shop because I have a lot of poultry with unique feathers. This is one of my Sebastapol Geese and they have very long curly feathers. I collect all the feathers they drop and decided to sell them to anyone who might appreciate them for their crafting.
 This is one feather that splits into 2 sections and is curly This feather is over a foot long !
 Here is a small sampling of my goose feathers for sale. The ruler is there to show you how long they are.
Ella & Fella are my geese and I love them !
 
All these items and more are for sale in my shop. Simply click here * to view more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for viewing my shop~ If you have any questions regarding the items for sale post them here and I will gladly get back to you!