~My little shop of creations inspired and crafted from the fleeces of my flock of spotted sheep. ~
To view all items for sale in my Spotted Sheep Shop, simply scroll down. If you have questions regarding any of these items please leave me a question in the comments or e-mail me ~ jkcedarpond@fairpoint.net

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Little Sheep, Needle-Felted Balls

 There are bright needle-felted balls, some with jingles , for sale in my shop. hey are wonderful toys for the living room, for children & cats. They also look nice sitting in a basket or bowl .

 I am always making more Wee Little Sheep. and there are some for sale in my shop now.
To view my shop click here Cedar Pond Wool Craft * .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for viewing my shop~ If you have any questions regarding the items for sale post them here and I will gladly get back to you!